Tecumseh inaugurates its Corporate University

Brazil. Tecumseh Brasil inaugurated its first Corporate University of Latin America, with which it aims to achieve the distribution of its knowledge in the launch of new products and technologies, to its network of customers and distributors present throughout Latin America.

The now inaugurated space, known as "Tecumseh Corporate University", has a specially designed environment for its students (including officials, clients and / or clients of its clients) to receive first-hand specialized training, directly presented by professionals highly trained

The courses will be offered, in principle, four times a year, with the theme of "Tecumseh Refrigeration Specialists". This training includes classes distributed between theory 40% and the remaining 60% will be dedicated to practical activities in refrigeration, simulation in "software" specific to the area, consultations "online", theoretical and applied exercises. Within the classroom environment opens a multimedia laboratory equipped with TV, computers and complete refrigeration systems that will be used throughout the course by students. A detailed theoretical material will accompany the students over three days of total immersion, in which students will learn more about the origins of refrigeration, refrigerant fluids, lubricants, compressors, condensing units and selection software.

- Advertising -

The classrooms of the University also offer a space for the socialization of the students in training, allowing the participants to relax during the intervals, to strengthen their contacts with new colleagues and, at the same time, to appreciate the beautiful landscape of the internal gardens of Tecumseh . The students will have contact with the newest technologies developed by Tecumseh, among which stand out: inverter compressors and condensing units equipped with the IoT technology - "Internet of things" (technology in which Tecumseh is a pioneer in Brazil in its segment).

The package of novelties to be presented is complemented with contacts with equipment powered by solar energy.

Quoting products and technical services for Latin America

Latest Posts

    • Avatar for paulfer_112
    • You could help me with the information of some contact, just like you, I need it for an absorption system
    • Avatar for paulfer_112
    • You can help me with the information of a supplier of LITHIUM BROMIDE in small quantities in Colombia, I look for it to perform tests of ...

Latest Reviews

  • qqqqqqqq


  • Good morning, excuse my audacity but the word Quiotient is badly written, the right thing would be ...


  • Very good point, it seems to me that in the long term this will contribute to reduce the carbon footprint.


  • Hello Fredy, write to us at editorial@acrlatinoamerica.com and we can put you in touch with the people of ...


  • Dear, can you help me with the information to calculate the efficiency and performance in a system ...


Latin Press
Portales, events, magazines and specialized media
Expos & Conferences
specialized events
Guide for HVAC & refrigeration suppliers
Audiovisual systems
Weatherization Solutions
Operation Building Solutions
Paint & Coatings
Electronic Security Solutions
Broadcast Television and New Media
Modern Buildings Management
Audiovisual Systems in Brazil
Audiovisual systems in Colombia
Audiovisual Systems in Mexico
Commercial and Industrial Refrigeration
Operator Meetings and Conferences
Corporate travel

Research Services:
Lead Generation
Data Works and Projects
Multimedia production
Business surveys
Air conditioning - Components
Air conditioning - Air Difusion
Air conditioning - Compact equipment
Air conditioning - Water Equipment
Air conditioning - Computer equipment rooms
Air conditioning - Hot air generators
Air conditioning - Multi-split cold / heat pump
Air conditioning - Water Systems
Air conditioning - cooling systems
Air conditioning - Split cold / heat pump
Air conditioning - Cooling Towers
Air conditioning - Air treatment
Boilers - Accessories and components
Heating - Accessories Installation
Heating - Heat Emitters
Heating - heat generators
Vent Dampers
Control equipment
Measuring Equipment
Personal protective equipment
Regulating equipment
Welding equipment
Tools - Auxiliary for installations
Tools - service vehicles
Radiators - Accessories and components
Recuperative ventilation
Refrigeration - Components for refrigerators
Commercial Refrigeration
Industrial refrigeration
Software for Installation
Wastewater treatment
Ventilation - Fan Accessories