Greetings friends from Venezuela. I built a shop of 35mt2 above this, an apartment of 40 mt2, which in turn has a third floor of the same dimensions. Serian three rooms in 40mt2 series, for which I think install an air of 5 tonetalas with type fan coil cabinet.
The specific question is whether that unit is sufficient to cool the three areas? Which of the levels I recommend placing the internal drive? And finally, thinks fit to be putting on the premises of the ground floor a separate unit split?
Hello, we tell you that Camilo Botero, our columnist and consultant engineer said the following regarding your query.
What we require is who will make a design, even when the system size is small, you have to answer other questions like ...
- What is the climate for a year in the place where it is located?
- How is the occupation?
- Do you have windows and lucetas where between solar radiation?
- What is the intensity of the solar radiation?
- What are the materials with which it is built?
- What are your overall heat transfer coefficients?
- What is enlightenment?
- What is the level of pollution?
- What standard rules are in place in Venezuela for air conditioning systems?
He also stressed that the Regulation of Thermal Installations in Buildings (RITE) version for Colombia, and calls for this type of project has a design. You can consult the following link: