International. Belimo will make a free webinar for the March 27 (in English) called "Cooling District and the effects of the low Delta T".
This webinar will provide a review of the design of the district chilled water system and how the low Delta T affects both the chillers and the buildings served by the chillers. It will also cover the low Delta T and how the pumping affects, the causes of the low Delta T, the attempts to correct the low Delta T, and the relationship between the low Delta T and the cooler capacity. In conclusion, a study of a building where the "Low delta T Syndrome" at the point of heat transfer from water to air was corrected will be reviewed.
The webinar has the following objectives:
- Identify the importance of system design and pumping arrangements
- Understand the relationship between GPM and Delta T
- How to calculate Btu and Tons
- The types of district refrigeration construction connections
- Why maintaining Delta T is important in a district refrigeration systemInformation for registration, making click here.