Your welcome, Invited
Username: Password: Remember
  • Page:

TOPIC: compressor lubrication carrier 5f60

compressor lubrication carrier 5f60 #721

Greetings: I present inconvenient with 5f60 carrier compressor lubrication that operates in air conditioning plant; This compressor operates with partialization system which I have removed the mechanism of lifting suction valves to compress the 100 percent, the failure is that much of the lubrication pressure is diverted to the system of privatization and little towards the lubrication of the crankshaft, causing me to wear out.a pèsar that has a sufficient level of oil. Please, if you could support me or a technician with knowledge of this mechanism that can guide me in this case.

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

compressor lubrication carrier 5f60 #722

Greetings, in the manual of the compressor explain the following concerning the subject of lubrication:
"In cascade systems, where evaporators and suction lines are suitably designed for oil return to the compressor, oil separators are generally not used.
However, in direct stage systems, the oil may tend to accumulate in one of the stages and, therefore, cause a lack of lubrication in another machine. Through the use of oil transfer lines, the equalization of the oil level between the crankcases can be achieved by manual operation at periodic intervals. The automatic control of the return of oil suitable to both compressors is done by the use of an oil separator of the discharge line of high stage, returning the oil to the machine of high stage and a high side float, connected to the crankcase of the high stage machine, which continually drains excess oil from this crankcase to the next lower stage compressor (Fig. 18). For the application of reinforcement, the load of factory oil must be drained and replaced with a viscosity oil suitable for low temperature applications ".

We share the link with the manual (in English).
www.thecompressorpeople.com/wp-content/u...Data-5F-5H-09RH1.pdf

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

--
Duván Chaverra, Ext. 49
--
Tel: + 1 [305] 285 3133 - Miami, USA
Tel: + 52 [55] 4170 8330 - Mexico DF
Tel: + 55 [11] 3042 2103 - São Paulo, Brazil
Tel: + 57 [1] 381 9215 - Bogota, Colombia
  • Page:
moderators: latinpress, sanf99, jlgonzalez1, efrenmr, MBAENAo2, reterperu, dchaverra2019